Wednesday, May 6, 2009

so ive got some routine to my exercise now

yea!!
i finally figured the day i shower i dont work out. thats because i take forever in the shower and then pampering myself after the shower is too much work. im too exhausted to do anything else. I dont have kids yet so i can indulge. but yea im sore all over. I figured ive reached the plateau on my weight loss which wont go anywhere till i work out. so im working on my tummy, thighs, and butt. and my legs and butt hurts! it even hurts to go potty! but im sure the efforts will pay off. they better!

1 comment:

  1. Your mother in law moved in!!! What bad karma did you do to deserve this???? OH MY HEAVENS!!! Get her out!!

    I saw you have 2 blogs??? Hopefully this one was good to come back to... I am never sure which to pick when there is more than one blog.

    ReplyDelete